Re: grok IRC meeting 29/11/2011

Sebastian Ware
Moving the meeting sounds reasonable to me.

Mvh Sebastian

28 nov 2011 kl. 16.52 skrev Christian Klinger:

> Am 28.11.11 12:53, schrieb Jan-Wijbrand Kolman:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> We agreed to have a second grok-website-migration-meeting tomorrow on
>> #grok. However, nor Jan-Jaap nor I was able to do any work on the
>> todo-items we have dicussed. :-( We had a crazy week. Sorry about that.
>>
>> We could still meetup, but I'm not sure if that makes sense. Otherwise,
>> we could agree to meet up next week (06/12/2011)?
>>
>> regards,
>> jw
>
> Hi,
>
> +1
>
> Christian

Re: grok IRC meeting 29/11/2011

Christian Klinger
Is 14:00 ok for everyone?

christian

Sebastian Ware schrieb:

> Moving the meeting sounds reasonable to me.
>
> Mvh Sebastian
>
> 28 nov 2011 kl. 16.52 skrev Christian Klinger:
>
>> Am 28.11.11 12:53, schrieb Jan-Wijbrand Kolman:
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> We agreed to have a second grok-website-migration-meeting tomorrow on
>>> #grok. However, nor Jan-Jaap nor I was able to do any work on the
>>> todo-items we have dicussed. :-( We had a crazy week. Sorry about that.
>>>
>>> We could still meetup, but I'm not sure if that makes sense. Otherwise,
>>> we could agree to meet up next week (06/12/2011)?
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> jw
>> Hi,
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Christian

Re: grok IRC meeting 29/11/2011

Souheil CHELFOUH
Yes, it's fine.
Can we maybe take the opportunity to talk about the registry problem ?
At the end, if we have time and people for it.

- Souheil

2011/12/6 Christian Klinger <[hidden email]>:

> Is 14:00 ok for everyone?
>
> christian
>
> Sebastian Ware schrieb:
>
>> Moving the meeting sounds reasonable to me.
>>
>> Mvh Sebastian
>>
>> 28 nov 2011 kl. 16.52 skrev Christian Klinger:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Christian

Re: grok IRC meeting 29/11/2011

Roberto Allende
2011/12/6 Christian Klinger <[hidden email]>:
> Is 14:00 ok for everyone?

Hello

I'd like to join, what is the timezone you're using ?

Kind Regards
Roberto Allende

--
http://robertoallende.com