Re: use Python script into C#.net

Alex Willmer
On 18 February 2010 11:04,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> We are currently developing an application where we need to call python
> script from c#.net code.

In this direction (calling Python from C#) IronPython will serve you
better, it is Python implemented on the .NET CLR. Python.NET has a
different goal, calling .NET from CPython.

> We are using VS 2008 …Is it possible, if yes then how we can achieve that ,
> we do not know anything about Python !!!!

It is possible, you should look at the IronPython project
http://ironpython.net/ and some of their documentation
http://ironpython.net/documentation/dotnet/dotnet.html#accessing-python-code-from-other-net-code

Regards, Alex
--