Recommendation for a Python webserver requirement

Recommendation for a Python webserver requirement

Jins Thomas
Hello experts,

We have a running script which takes a file as a parameter and generates
another output file.

But this is to be used by non-programmers, so we plan to convert this to a
simple webserver where user can go to localhost:8000 upload input file  and
script will run to generate an output file which can be downloaded from the
weburl

I understand we can build this using flask from scratch, but do we have any
sample framework / library which will come near to this requirement?

Thank you so much
Jins