Recommended way for directory layout?

guettli.google
I want to maintain a very simple Django App at github.

Is there an "officially" recommended way to structure the directory layout?

There are several blog posts and article about this.

Wouldn't it be nice if the django docs would contain a recommendation?

Regards,
  Thomas

Re: Recommended way for directory layout?

Yemin Sajid

You can check this one -> https://cookiecutter-django.readthedocs.io/

This is pretty commonly used in many projects.

On 10/25/20 3:28 PM, guettli wrote:
I want to maintain a very simple Django App at github.

Is there an "officially" recommended way to structure the directory layout?

There are several blog posts and article about this.

Wouldn't it be nice if the django docs would contain a recommendation?

Regards,
  Thomas

Re: Recommended way for directory layout?

guettli.google
cookiecutter does many things. For me this is way too much.

I was looking for a **simple** guideline how to structure a simple Django App at github.

But nevertheless thank you for your reply.