Regarding GSOC-18

hardik dadhich
hello All,

It's my first chance to spend my summertime on GSOC with the contribution to Django.
I just go through all docs provided on link: https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2018
I want to ask that there are only 3-4 ideas regarding Django or new ideas will be added after some time if it will be added than when?

thanks for listening

Regards,
Hardik dadhich

Re: Regarding GSOC-18

Tim Graham-2
No, we don't have a team of people putting together ideas. If you have some experience with Django, you could probably look through Trac tickets and put together an original proposal.

I just go through all docs provided on link: <a href="https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2018" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fcode.djangoproject.com%2Fwiki%2FSummerOfCode2018\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHpB0UTm5NQS7jWEttZ7rJrin2K5w&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fcode.djangoproject.com%2Fwiki%2FSummerOfCode2018\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHpB0UTm5NQS7jWEttZ7rJrin2K5w&#39;;return true;">https://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/SummerOfCode2018