Quantcast

Regarding PyTables

MATHE MANOJ

Hello All

I am very new in using IronPython and now my task is to use Pytables in C# using IronPython as interpreter.

After some R&D I came to know that it can’t be done, but i didn’t get the exact solution on the work around and even the difficulties on this, can anyone help me on this.

Thanks

Manoj

Re: Regarding PyTables

Barton
PythonDotNet integrates into CPython so that we enjoy compatibility with most of the 3rd party extensions and none of the M$ bloat.

The IronPython mail list may be joined at the follow link
Perhaps you may find help there.