Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

12

Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Chandan Kumar
Hello BangPypers,

As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
again, (possibly NIMHANS).

In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the same
in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we can
work together to put a proposal out.

Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
If any queries, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar
Sayan Chowdhury

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Abhijeet Katte
Hello I am Abhijeet Katte. I am interested. I am working as a data
scientist in Bangalore.

Please let me know how I can contribute.

Thanks,

Abhijeet
8379931905

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:20 AM, chandan kumar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello BangPypers,
>
> As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
> We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
> again, (possibly NIMHANS).
>
> In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the
> same
> in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we can
> work together to put a proposal out.
>
> Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
> If any queries, feel free to ask.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar
> Sayan Chowdhury

Warm Regards,
Abhijeet G. Katte,

" “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one
can go.”
― T.S. Eliot
"

Linkedin:  linkedin.com/in/abhikatte

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Pratyush Kumar
Hello!

I am Pratyush Kumar. I am interested. I am a fresh computer science
graduate engineer, from Bangalore.

Kind regards,

Pratyush
9886921683

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Abhijeet Katte <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello I am Abhijeet Katte. I am interested. I am working as a data
> scientist in Bangalore.
>
> Please let me know how I can contribute.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Abhijeet
> 8379931905
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:20 AM, chandan kumar <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello BangPypers,
> >
> > As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
> > We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
> > again, (possibly NIMHANS).
> >
> > In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the
> > same
> > in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we
> can
> > work together to put a proposal out.
> >
> > Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
> > If any queries, feel free to ask.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Chandan Kumar
> > Sayan Chowdhury

> Warm Regards,
> Abhijeet G. Katte,
>
> " “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one
> can go.”
> ― T.S. Eliot
> "
>
> Linkedin:  linkedin.com/in/abhikatte

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Pratyush Kumar
On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Pratyush Kumar <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am Pratyush Kumar. I am interested. I am a fresh computer science
> graduate engineer, from Bangalore.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Pratyush
> 9886921683
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Abhijeet Katte <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello I am Abhijeet Katte. I am interested. I am working as a data
>> scientist in Bangalore.
>>
>> Please let me know how I can contribute.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Abhijeet
>> 8379931905
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:20 AM, chandan kumar <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hello BangPypers,
>> >
>> > As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
>> > We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
>> > again, (possibly NIMHANS).
>> >
>> > In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing
>> the
>> > same
>> > in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we
>> can
>> > work together to put a proposal out.
>> >
>> > Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
>> > If any queries, feel free to ask.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > Chandan Kumar
>> > Sayan Chowdhury
>> >

>> --
>> --
>> Warm Regards,
>> Abhijeet G. Katte,
>>
>> " “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far
>> one
>> can go.”
>> ― T.S. Eliot
>> "
>>
>> Linkedin:  linkedin.com/in/abhikatte

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Kumar Anirudha
Hi all,

This is Kumar Anirudha.
Work as Backend Developer in a startup, Skillenza.
Run an open community on blockchain, Blockchained India.
Co-Organise DjangoGirls Bangalore.

I volunteered in PyCon India 2015 when it was in Bangalore.
Excited to have PyCon India back in bangalore. I'm available for anything
required.

Looking forward to working with all of you.

Cheers
Kumar Anirudha

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Pratyush Kumar <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Pratyush Kumar <
> [hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > I am Pratyush Kumar. I am interested. I am a fresh computer science
> > graduate engineer, from Bangalore.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Pratyush
> > 9886921683
> >
> > On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Abhijeet Katte <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hello I am Abhijeet Katte. I am interested. I am working as a data
> >> scientist in Bangalore.
> >>
> >> Please let me know how I can contribute.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Abhijeet
> >> 8379931905

> >> the
> >> can

> email.

> >> --
> >> --
> >> Warm Regards,
> >> Abhijeet G. Katte,
> >>
> >> " “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far
> >> one
> >> can go.”
> >> ― T.S. Eliot
> >> "
> >>
> >> Linkedin:  linkedin.com/in/abhikatte

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Akshay Aradhya
Im in

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017, 12:28 PM Kumar Anirudha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is Kumar Anirudha.
> Work as Backend Developer in a startup, Skillenza.
> Run an open community on blockchain, Blockchained India.
> Co-Organise DjangoGirls Bangalore.
>
> I volunteered in PyCon India 2015 when it was in Bangalore.
> Excited to have PyCon India back in bangalore. I'm available for anything
> required.
>
> Looking forward to working with all of you.
>

> Cheers
> Kumar Anirudha
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Pratyush Kumar <
> [hidden email]
> > wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:11 PM, Pratyush Kumar <
> > [hidden email]
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello!
> > >
> > > I am Pratyush Kumar. I am interested. I am a fresh computer science
> > > graduate engineer, from Bangalore.
> > >
> > > Kind regards,
> > >
> > > Pratyush
> > > 9886921683

> India.

> announcing
> we

> > email.

> far

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

sayantan bhattacharya

I am interested.

Looking forward to collaborate with you.

On Oct 25, 2017 11:21, "chandan kumar" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

Hello BangPypers,

As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
again, (possibly NIMHANS).

In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the
same
in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we can
work together to put a proposal out.

Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
If any queries, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar
Sayan Chowdhury

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Krishnan Nagarajan
I am interested.

On Oct 25, 2017 11:22, "chandan kumar" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

Hello BangPypers,

As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
again, (possibly NIMHANS).

In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the
same
in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we can
work together to put a proposal out.

Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
If any queries, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar
Sayan Chowdhury

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Balaji G
I am interested.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Krishnan Nagarajan <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am interested.
>
> On Oct 25, 2017 11:22, "chandan kumar" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> Hello BangPypers,
>
> As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
> We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
> again, (possibly NIMHANS).
>
> In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the
> same
> in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we can
> work together to put a proposal out.
>
> Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
> If any queries, feel free to ask.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chandan Kumar
> Sayan Chowdhury

With regards,

*Balaji.G*

http://gbala.in

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Tejas S
Iam in

On Oct 25, 2017 2:35 PM, "Balaji G" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am interested.
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Krishnan Nagarajan <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I am interested.
> >
> > On Oct 25, 2017 11:22, "chandan kumar" <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Hello BangPypers,
> >
> > As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
> > We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
> > again, (possibly NIMHANS).
> >
> > In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the
> > same
> > in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we
> can
> > work together to put a proposal out.
> >
> > Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
> > If any queries, feel free to ask.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Chandan Kumar
> > Sayan Chowdhury

> With regards,
>
> *Balaji.G*
>
> http://gbala.in

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Vijaya Lakshmi
Hi,

     I am interested to participate in this event.

With Regards
Vijayalakshmi G M
IT Professional Trainer
Cell No: 7406626859
Website: www.wincorporatetraining.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wincorporate

________________________________
On Oct 25, 2017 2:35 PM, "Balaji G" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am interested.
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 2:08 PM, Krishnan Nagarajan <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I am interested.
> >
> > On Oct 25, 2017 11:22, "chandan kumar" <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Hello BangPypers,
> >
> > As you all know, PyCon India 2018 is the 10th edition of PyCon India.
> > We are planning to bring back PyCon India 2018 back to Bangalore
> > again, (possibly NIMHANS).
> >
> > In order to execute the same, we need your support. Before announcing the
> > same
> > in Inpycon mailing list, we need to form an organizing team so that we
> can
> > work together to put a proposal out.
> >
> > Those who are interested in the same, feel free to reply to this email.
> > If any queries, feel free to ask.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Chandan Kumar
> > Sayan Chowdhury
mail.python.org
Your email address: Your name (optional): You may enter a privacy password below. This provides only mild security, but should prevent others from messing ...

> With regards,
>
> *Balaji.G*
>
> http://gbala.in

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Sreekanth S Rameshaiah
I am in too.
- sree

Sreekanth S R
Executive Director
Mahiti

#6, 1st Floor, Ganesh Chambers
Dodda Banaswadi Main Road,
Bangalore - 560043
Location: Near the Ramamurthy Nagar Traffic Signal on the Outer Ring Road
Mobile: +91-98455-12611
http://www.mahiti.org
*(An ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 27001:2013 Enterprise)*

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Mukesh Yadav
Hey Chandan,
Count me in.

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:52 PM Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am in too.
> - sree
>
> On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 at 19:43 Vijaya Lakshmi <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >

> >      I am interested to participate in this event.
> >

> > With Regards
> > Vijayalakshmi G M
> > IT Professional Trainer
> > Cell No: 7406626859 <074066%2026859>
> > Website: www.wincorporatetraining.com
> > Facebook: www.facebook.com/wincorporate
> >

> > ________________________________

Regards
Mukesh Yadav
www.mukeshyadav.com

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

KISHORE S MEDA
Count me in please!

On Oct 27, 2017 8:11 PM, "Mukesh Yadav" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Chandan,
> Count me in.
>

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:52 PM Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I am in too.
> > - sree
> >
> > On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 at 19:43 Vijaya Lakshmi <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >

> > >      I am interested to participate in this event.
> > >

> > > With Regards
> > > Vijayalakshmi G M
> > > IT Professional Trainer
> > > Cell No: 7406626859 <074066%2026859>
> > > Website: www.wincorporatetraining.com
> > > Facebook: www.facebook.com/wincorporate
> > >

> > > ________________________________

pradam programmer
Hi,
I am Interested.

On 27-Oct-2017 8:13 PM, "KISHORE S MEDA" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Count me in please!
>
> On Oct 27, 2017 8:11 PM, "Mukesh Yadav" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hey Chandan,
> > Count me in.
> >

> > On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:52 PM Sreekanth S Rameshaiah <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > I am in too.
> > > - sree
> > >
> > > On Wed, 25 Oct 2017 at 19:43 Vijaya Lakshmi <
> > > [hidden email]>

Ayush Kesarwani
Count me in for organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore.

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Bangalore (BangPypers) mailing list
Count me in.

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017, 12:28 Ayush Kesarwani <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Count me in for organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore.

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

denver dsouza
I'm in. A Google form to keep track would be efficient.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Purusharth Saxena via BangPypers <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Count me in.
>
> On Fri, Nov 3, 2017, 12:28 Ayush Kesarwani <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Count me in for organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore.

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

Ramsewak Kushwaha
Dhaneshkushvaha

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Count me in.
>
> On Fri, Nov 3, 2017, 12:28 Ayush Kesarwani <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Count me in for organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore.

Re: Regarding organizing PyCon India 2018 at Bangalore

shamlik t
Hi
I am interested to volunteer this event. I strongly recommended to use
google form as Denver mentioned