Regarding to nested serilizers

RONAK JAIN
Hello

I am trying to do nested but I am not getting my salaries fileds in nested form can you see my screen shots.

Thanks

serilizers.png (226K) Download Attachment
views.png (206K) Download Attachment
models.png (295K) Download Attachment
localhost_output.png (122K) Download Attachment

Re: Regarding to nested serilizers

Ronit Mishra
Hey RJ,

All your views have the same name, that is probably the reason you're not able to view the salary field, since its displaying the first view i.e for employe_hireSerializer always.

views2.png (187K) Download Attachment

output.png (119K) Download Attachment