- SharedTable, an inter-process shared memory table (unix only).
- Particle2, An even more full control granular synthesis generator.
- TableFill, continuously fills a table with incoming samples.
- TableScan, Reads the content of a table in loop, without interpolation.
- MidiDispatcher, self-contained midi dispatcher thread.
Changes & bug fixes:
- Jack ports activation and auto-connection now happen in the boot process.
- Added "onlyonce" argument to Seq and Beat objects.
- Seq now accepts floating-point values as time units.
- Added "maxwindow" argument to TableWrite. This is the maximum number
of samples over which the object is allowed to interpolate. Useful to
avoid interpolation over the entire table when using a circular
- Added "shape" argument to PVAmpMod and PVFreqMod objects. This
allows to change the modulation oscillator's waveform.
- Added setGlobalDur, setGlobalDel, getGlobalDur and getGlobalDel
methods to the Server object. These methods allow the user to manage
the start time and duration of audio objects globally.
- Fader and Adsr now start a new envelope from the current amplitude
value if the previous ramp has not finished yet.