Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

Tony Cappellini-2

Tonight, Alex Martelli will give a presentation onĀ

Api Design Anti-Patterns.

Toward the end of the meeting, we will be raffling off 1 ticket for Oreilly's Android Open conference

Re: Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

Rami Chowdhury

Really wish I could be there - any chance this will be recorded somehow?

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517 / +88-0189-245544

On Sep 22, 2011 9:43 PM, "Tony Cappellini" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Tonight, Alex Martelli will give a presentation on *
>

> Api Design Anti-Patterns.
> *
> *
>

> *
> *
>

> *
> Toward the end of the meeting, we will be raffling off 1 ticket for
> Oreilly's Android Open conference
> http://androidopen.com

Re: Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

Hy Carrinski
I look forward to the meeting tonight.

Would anyone either be accepting of a passenger from SF or like to
join me on the 6:14pm Caltrain from 4th and King?
I can be available to meet anytime after 5pm, and will be prepared to
discuss the subject(s) of your choice!

Hy

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tonight, Alex Martelli will give a presentation on
>
> Api Design Anti-Patterns.
>
> Toward the end of the meeting, we will be raffling off 1 ticket for Oreilly's Android Open conference
> http://androidopen.com

Re: Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

Hy Carrinski
I found a ride. Thank you for responses. See you soon!

On Sep 22, 2011, at 2:19 PM, Rami Chowdhury <[hidden email]> wrote:

Really wish I could be there - any chance this will be recorded somehow?

----
Rami Chowdhury
"A mind all logic is like a knife all blade - it makes the hand bleed that uses it." -- Rabindranath Tagore
+44-7581-430-517 / +88-0189-245544

On Sep 22, 2011 9:43 PM, "Tony Cappellini" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Tonight, Alex Martelli will give a presentation on *
>

> Api Design Anti-Patterns.
> *
> *
>

> *
> *
>

> *
> Toward the end of the meeting, we will be raffling off 1 ticket for
> Oreilly's Android Open conference
> http://androidopen.com

Re: Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

jalopyuser
Rami Chowdhury <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Really wish I could be there - any chance this will be recorded somehow?

http://vodpod.com/watch/5757194-pycon-2011-api-design-anti-patterns

Bill

Re: Reminder: Baypiggies meeting tonight- 7:30PM at Symantec Corporation Vcafe 350 Ellis Street Mountain View, CA 94043

Rami Chowdhury

Thank you!

----