Reminder: Next meeting is next Monday, 1st August at RMIT

Reminder: Next meeting is next Monday, 1st August at RMIT

Richard Jones-7
Hi all,

Next meeting is the pre-PyCon AU meeting on the 1st of August. I've
already nabbed myself a slot to give a preview of my Web Micro
Framework BATTLE talk.

Details: http://j.mp/mpug

If you've not organised PyCon AU yet you should do so soon because the
program is awesome and the keynotes are awesome and the attendees are
awesome and it's just gonna be AWESOME. Also, SPRINTS! Unfortunately
paypal hates us at the moment, but we're working on rectifying that
ASAP.

     Richard