RemoteObject Authorization Example

Joel Hooks-2
Authorization is not supported in RemoteObject

I am working through the RemoteObject authentication, and in the example it is outlined using RemoteObject within Flex, but I get this error. Is the example not correct?

-joel

Re: RemoteObject Authorization Example

Thijs Triemstra
On Sat, November 14, 2009 20:30, Joel Hooks wrote:
> Authorization is not supported in RemoteObject
>
> I am working through the RemoteObject authentication, and in the example
> it is outlined using RemoteObject within Flex, but I get this error. Is
> the example not correct?
>
> -joel

The example was created for testing purposes and indeed doesn't work, see
this ticket: http://pyamf.org/ticket/701

I will add some notes to the example and it's documentation.

Cheers,

Thijs