Request for volunteers to conduct 2 days work shop at YIT, Moodbidri , Mangalore, Karnataka

Request for volunteers to conduct 2 days work shop at YIT, Moodbidri , Mangalore, Karnataka

vijay kumar-2
Hi All,

We have received request to conduct 2 days work shop at * YIT, Moodbidri ,
Mangalore, Karnataka.*
Topic :             Python 101 and basic Django workshop.
Date:                Any date in 3rd/4th week of September 2019.
Cost Of travel : College will take care of travel cost and accommodation as
needed.

Interested volunteer  please do reply so i can connect you with college POC.
Vijay

Re: Request for volunteers to conduct 2 days work shop at YIT, Moodbidri , Mangalore, Karnataka

Test Bot
Intrested

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019, 12:11 PM vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have received request to conduct 2 days work shop at * YIT, Moodbidri ,
> Mangalore, Karnataka.*
> Topic :             Python 101 and basic Django workshop.
> Date:                Any date in 3rd/4th week of September 2019.
> Cost Of travel : College will take care of travel cost and accommodation as
> needed.
>
> Interested volunteer  please do reply so i can connect you with college
> POC.
> --
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Re: Request for volunteers to conduct 2 days work shop at YIT, Moodbidri , Mangalore, Karnataka

Abhiram R
H Vijay,
I'm interested.

Thanks
Abhiram
(abhiramr.com)

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019, 12:11 PM vijay kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> We have received request to conduct 2 days work shop at * YIT, Moodbidri ,
> Mangalore, Karnataka.*
> Topic :             Python 101 and basic Django workshop.
> Date:                Any date in 3rd/4th week of September 2019.
> Cost Of travel : College will take care of travel cost and accommodation as
> needed.
>
> Interested volunteer  please do reply so i can connect you with college
> POC.
> --
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Re: Request for volunteers to conduct 2 days work shop at YIT, Moodbidri , Mangalore, Karnataka

Shashidhar Paragonda
Hello Vijay,
I am interested.
Regards,