Reusable Code like Helper OR Component.

Pravin Yadav

Hello,

I have created the websites in Python 3.6 and Django 2.0.6. I have created separate the header.html, footer.html, index.html & base.html.  I want to create the reusable code like Helper OR Component. I have no idea about this how to create the helper or component. if any one know abut this kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Pravin Yadav

Re: Reusable Code like Helper OR Component.

Anthony Flury
Reusable components are exactly what separate apps are for; Give your
resuable code a nice API - whether it adds new field types,
new models, new templates etc, and then put that all in an app.

Writing an entirely reusable app takes a lot of skill and thought in my
experience; extra fields, model mixins, new tags and even new
middle-ware components are relatively straightforward; providing
reusable templates that another project can extend easily can be
challenging.

The key in my experience is to document it all - make sure you write
down exactly how you re-use your components.

On 11/06/18 15:23, Pravin Yadav wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have created the websites in Python 3.6 and Django 2.0.6. I have
> created separate the header.html, footer.html, index.html &
> base.html.  I want to create the reusable code like Helper OR
> Component. I have no idea about this how to create the helper or
> component. if any one know abut this kindly let me know.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Pravin Yadav

> <mailto:[hidden email]>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/a920009c-ca15-4fe4-a146-26cfddef809b%40googlegroups.com