Room sharing in Coventry, PyConUK 2011

Peter Bengtsson-2
Both the Ibis and Formula 1 are fully booked for the Saturday night. Anybody willing to share a 2-bed room?
If you're paying from own pocket I can take the whole expense and claim it for the whole room (if that makes sense)

Peter

Re: Room sharing in Coventry, PyConUK 2011

Joe Metcalfe
Hi Peter,
I have booked into the Britannia Coventry (via LateRooms.com) earlier today
(0.5 miles). They seem to still have rooms as do others nearby. I booked a
twin room so if you're really stuck...

Joe

Re: Room sharing in Coventry, PyConUK 2011

Peter Bengtsson-2
Thanks Joe! That worked. Also booked now.

On 21 September 2011 23:05, Joe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> I have booked into the Britannia Coventry (via LateRooms.com) earlier today
> (0.5 miles). They seem to still have rooms as do others nearby. I booked a
> twin room so if you're really stuck...
>
> Joe

Peter Bengtsson,
home www.peterbe.com