SDForum 01/25? Python event

Stephen McInerney
Hi Matt,

A real pity I missed this, was it publicised in advance? If so I missed the
announce.
I assume you mean 01/25 "Dynamic Languages Series: Python"
If they are doing this semi-regularly can you tell us where to subscribe,
and/or
invite SDForum to cross-advertise Pythonic events to baypiggies?

http://www.sdforum.org/SDForum/Templates/Calendar.aspx?pid=179&sid=1&mo=1&yr=2006

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: SDForum 01/25? Python event

wesley chun
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/baypiggies/2006-January/000149.html

On 2/11/06, Stephen McInerney <[hidden email]> wrote:

> A real pity I missed this, was it publicised in advance? If so I missed the
> announce.
> <snip> cross-advertise Pythonic events to baypiggies?

Re: SDForum 01/25? Python event

Shannon -jj Behrens
I do recommend that people sign up for SDForum events.  I go to the
"Emerging Technologies SIG", and I really like it.  The only drawback
is that it costs about $15 a shot.  They also have a "Distinguished
Speaker" series.

-jj