Scaling dumpdata and loaddata

Dan Davis
dumpdata and loaddata work for me on some smaller applications, but I am wondering whether any of you have strategies to scale it up to more data.  My DevOps doesn't really give developers access to much - not even RDS snapshots.  The larger applications have written some logic to move data, but maybe there is a solution.

Re: Scaling dumpdata and loaddata

Dan Davis
I have found an answer of sorts in a previous thread.  Fred says: