~Senior Python Developer *NEEDED ASAP* ~LEADING EDGE / DYNAMIC FIRM~Sunnyvale, CA~

~Senior Python Developer *NEEDED ASAP* ~LEADING EDGE / DYNAMIC FIRM~Sunnyvale, CA~

Michael La Cagnina

Would you or someone you respect be interested in this opportunity?  It's a permanent position in the Sunnyvale area with a solid cutting edge company and great pay. If you or they are interested in learning more, please let me know and send resume to [hidden email]. I also offer a referral bonus of 1000.00 if we hire someone you refer.

Regards,

Michael  La Cagnina
678-559-4486
[hidden email]

Responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to;

•             In charge of developing and releasing our company multiple protocol gateway, owning all development aspects of the product.

•             Design, code, prototype, implement and debug entire new application suite retaining performance characteristics of our storage platform.

•             Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, and system risk analysis.

•             Software simulation and modeling and virtualization using cloud.

•             Support, maintain and document software functionalities.

•             Evaluate and identify new technologies focusing around distributed storage.

•             Clustering or data replication in an enterprise environment to help us productize our distributed company virtual File System.

•             Team building, helping hiring talented individuals and promoting collaborative environment.

Qualifications for this role are;

•             Out of the box thinking, ability to work independently on numerous activities and prioritize them properly while meeting deadlines.

•             Understanding of Linux based Operating system is a Must.

•             Worked with Data distribution, data consistency in a big data/low latency environment.

•             Master in Python,  DB replication, many to many, knowledge of No-Sql is desired such as Riak

•             The candidate must have a versatile skill set, grasp operating system concepts, data structures/algorithms and network programming and protocols.

•             We are looking for a motivated and bright engineer that understands Linux Operating system

•             Experience with test-driven development techniques and/or well-disciplined to write unit tests asserting meaningful validation.

•             Passion for technology outside the workplace with an interest in the latest open source framework/libraries/tools

Michael La Cagnina

Associate

[hidden email]

O: 678-389-8709