Quantcast

Sharing a taxi from B&B Capitol Firenze to the airport on Monday 12 am

Sharing a taxi from B&B Capitol Firenze to the airport on Monday 12 am

Stefan Schwarzer-2
Hi everyone,

I plan to leave my hotel (B&B Capitol Firenze, 5 minutes
from the conference location) on Monday at 12 am and take a
taxi to the airport. The trip from the airport to the hotel
cost me almost 30 Euro, and it would be nice to share the
taxi and pay less on the trip back to the airport. :-)

For people not too far from but not in the hotel, its
address is Viale Giovanni Amendola, 34.

Is anyone interested?

Best regards,
Stefan