She's Geeky, 1/30-31

Aahz
This is an unconference for women who self-identify as geeks:

http://shesgeeky.org/

You may e-mail me for a discount code.
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

definition, not smart enough to debug it."  --Brian W. Kernighan

Re: She's Geeky, 1/30-31

Nathan R. Yergler-4
I love that the website pops up a basic auth prompt for Twitter.