Slides for presentation on Rock, Paper, Scissors

Slides for presentation on Rock, Paper, Scissors

Tennessee Leeuwenburg-3
Hi all,

I had a blast presenting at the last MPUG. I got a couple of questions and some interest in getting the slides, so I've put a copy up on dropbox (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9428776/Using_AI_and_Python_RockPaperScissors.pdf).  The source code can be found by following the links within for anyone who's really that interested ;)

We'll definitely needs some more speakers for next time, so dust off your powerpoints and give it a go. We welcome new developers and hearing what you have to say, and I'm sure everyone has something they could bring to the group. Or better yet -- prepare an outline for a PyCon AU talk, and give it a dry run.

Cheers,
-Tennessee

Re: Slides for presentation on Rock, Paper, Scissors

martin schweitzer-2
Tennessee, depending when in April, I am sure I can come up with something.

Regards,
Martin

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Tennessee Leeuwenburg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I had a blast presenting at the last MPUG. I got a couple of questions and some interest in getting the slides, so I've put a copy up on dropbox (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9428776/Using_AI_and_Python_RockPaperScissors.pdf).  The source code can be found by following the links within for anyone who's really that interested ;)

We'll definitely needs some more speakers for next time, so dust off your powerpoints and give it a go. We welcome new developers and hearing what you have to say, and I'm sure everyone has something they could bring to the group. Or better yet -- prepare an outline for a PyCon AU talk, and give it a dry run.

Cheers,
-Tennessee

Martin Schweitzer
Mobile: 0412 345 938