Sorry for the noise, doing some testing

Phill Twiss
Hi All

        Sorry for the noise, we are in the process of moving the list to a
dedicated VM ( with an update to the latest Mailman ( including
captcha's ) to help defeat some of the tactics being used to by
miscreants that are using the subscription web page to generate hundreds
of confirmation requests aimed at filling the targets email box's ( its
a sort of DDoS )

        I will let you all know when we will do the final cutover

--
Phill Twiss | IT Manager | Consultant Software Engineer
Data Analysis Australia Pty Ltd | STRATEGIC INFORMATION CONSULTANTS