Spanish characters with accents do not see correctly

Spanish characters with accents do not see correctly

Paparipote .
Dino:
Many thanks again, it worked putting UTF headers.
However, sometimes I will receive ascii data from other systems, online; or
somebody will send me an ascii file to process. I need to read those
"outputs" in a transparent way. May be I did not understand well your
explanation but, are you planning to do something about this matter or
should we find the answer in the .NET Framework libraries?
Best regards.

Re: Spanish characters with accents do not see correctly

Dino Viehland-3
The correct answer for this is to use the codecs module (or the _codecs built-in module).  Unfortunately we don't have that implemented yet so for the time being you will have to use the .NET Framework (System.Text.Encoding should do the trick).

I'll add codecs to our list for beta 3 - unfortunately it's just too big of a work item to get done for beta 2.