Sprint organisation EuroPython 2006

Roger Ineichen-2
Dear organisators

My name is Roger Ineichen, living in switzerland where the
next EuroPython will be located.

My question is, is it possible to organize a sprint there?
I'm a developer working on the zope3 framework and I was
organizing some sprints earlier like the first Plone Sprint
in switzerland in berne with the SwissZope organisation.

The Sprint topic would be Zope3. See the link below for more info:
http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/SprintSched
ule

Can you give me the right contact address for future questions?

Thanks a lot
Roger Ineichen
_____________________________
Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch
Langackerstrasse 8
6330 Cham
phone     +41 (0)41 781 01 78
mobile    +41 (0)79 340 52 32
fax       +41 (0)41 781 00 78
email [hidden email]

Re: Sprint organisation EuroPython 2006

Michael Hudson
"Roger Ineichen" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Dear organisators
>
> My name is Roger Ineichen, living in switzerland where the
> next EuroPython will be located.
>
> My question is, is it possible to organize a sprint there?

I certainly hope so :)

> I'm a developer working on the zope3 framework and I was
> organizing some sprints earlier like the first Plone Sprint
> in switzerland in berne with the SwissZope organisation.
>
> The Sprint topic would be Zope3. See the link below for more info:
> http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/SprintSched
> ule
>
> Can you give me the right contact address for future questions?

Um, I think here is as good as anywhere.  The local boss man or
whatever you want to call him is Benedikt Hegner and I really hope
he's subscribed to this list :)

I don't think anyone has yet volunteered to take overall charge of the
'sprint issue' -- want a job? :)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  <AdamV> SamB: PHP's basic control structure is the "database
          timeout error".                       -- from Twisted.Quotes

Re: Sprint organisation EuroPython 2006

Benedikt Hegner
Hello Roger,

of course you can organize a sprint here. For questions - just use
this list. :-)

Cheers
Benedikt