Quantcast

Sprint

Leonardo Rochael Almeida-2
Hi,

I see that you opened the section on the Sprint, mentioning it will be
in the weekend.

IMO, two days tend to be a little on the short side for sprints, as
most of the first day is spent in design, education, dev. environment
preparation, etc.

Is there a possibility for stretching the sprint a bit somehow, or to
move it aftewards from the conference venue into nearby
internet-enabled cafés or some-such?

Regards,

Leo

Re: Sprint

Simone Federici
Hi Leonardo,
the sprint for Django composite Key?

what do you think? how many people will attend to this kind of meetings?

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 16:45, Leonardo Rochael Almeida <[hidden email]> wrote:
I see that you opened the section on the Sprint, mentioning it will be
in the weekend.

IMO, two days tend to be a little on the short side for sprints, as
most of the first day is spent in design, education, dev. environment
preparation, etc.

Is there a possibility for stretching the sprint a bit somehow, or to
move it aftewards from the conference venue into nearby
internet-enabled cafés or some-such?

Re: Sprint

Leonardo Rochael Almeida-2

Hi Simone,

On 04-04-2012 17:01, Simone Federici wrote:
> Hi Leonardo,
> the sprint for Django composite Key?

No, another sprint I'm considering proposing, on Python packaging/buildout.

> what do you think? how many people will attend to this kind of meetings?

Somewhere between 5 and 15.

Regards,

Leo

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 17:15, Leonardo Rochael Almeida <[hidden email]> wrote:
No, another sprint I'm considering proposing, on Python packaging/buildout.
Somewhere between 5 and 15.

There are a lot of common spaces in Europython, I think you could begin to work from the first day around the table.

Which is your idea?

Re: Sprint

Leonardo Rochael Almeida-2

On 04-04-2012 17:27, Simone Federici wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 17:15, Leonardo Rochael Almeida
> [...]
>
> There are a lot of common spaces in Europython, I think you could begin
> to work from the first day around the table.

Perhaps, but I wouldn't want to compete with the wonderful selection of
talks available.

> Which is your idea?

I'll consider it, but it would be nice to know the possibilities for
sprint venues before/after the conference schedule proper.

Thanks in advance,

Leo