Sprints and Recruiting pages

Leonardo Rochael Almeida-2
Hi,

A few comments.

The Sprints page at https://ep2012.europython.eu/p3/sprints/ is hard
to find from the ep2012 home page. I had to google "europython sprint"
to find it.

Also It doesn't make clear which days will be the actual sprint days,
and how many they'll be. It mentions "the weekend", so is it correct
to assume that sprinting will be on only two days, July 7 and 8?

The Recruit page at https://ep2012.europython.eu/work-python , which
is linked from the footer, is nice, but it mentions EuroPython 2011.

Will it happen as described?

Regards,

Leo

Re: Sprints and Recruiting pages

David Mugnai-3
bhOn Thu, 2012-02-23 at 13:00 +0100, Leonardo Rochael Almeida wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A few comments.
>
> The Sprints page at https://ep2012.europython.eu/p3/sprints/ is hard
> to find from the ep2012 home page. I had to google "europython sprint"
> to find it.
>
> Also It doesn't make clear which days will be the actual sprint days,
> and how many they'll be. It mentions "the weekend", so is it correct
> to assume that sprinting will be on only two days, July 7 and 8?
>
> The Recruit page at https://ep2012.europython.eu/work-python , which
> is linked from the footer, is nice, but it mentions EuroPython 2011.
>
> Will it happen as described?
These pages refer to the previous edition, are almost 100% accurate but
we're still deciding on some details. This is the main reason why they
are not easily accessible.

David

--
Mi contraddico, forse?
Ebbene mi contraddico (sono vasto, contengo moltitudini)

Re: Sprints and Recruiting pages

Leonardo Rochael Almeida-2
Hi David,

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 14:32, David Mugnai <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]
>
> These pages refer to the previous edition, are almost 100% accurate but
> we're still deciding on some details. This is the main reason why they
> are not easily accessible.

Thanks for the information. What's the ETA for the decisions on the
sprint and recruiting days?

Re: Sprints and Recruiting pages

Giovanni Bajo
Il giorno 23/feb/2012, alle ore 16:07, Leonardo Rochael Almeida ha scritto:

> Hi David,
>
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 14:32, David Mugnai <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> These pages refer to the previous edition, are almost 100% accurate but
>> we're still deciding on some details. This is the main reason why they
>> are not easily accessible.
>
> Thanks for the information. What's the ETA for the decisions on the
> sprint and recruiting days?
We're planning to bring online all pages describing the whole event (*including* sprints and recruiting days) by Wednesday next week.
--
Giovanni Bajo   ::  [hidden email]
Develer S.r.l.  ::  http://www.develer.com

My Blog: http://giovanni.bajo.it