Sr. Python Developer(s) for Bay area long-term assignments

Sr. Python Developer(s) for Bay area long-term assignments

Samir Vyas
Greetings !

We are looking for 4 Python developers for a long-term project in bay area.
You will be working on our W2.

If you are interested, please, get in touch with me.
Looking forward to hear from  you.

TITLE: Sr. Python Developer(s)
Location: Mountain View, CA

Job Requirements:
*
 Total of 8 to 10+ years of experience in IT and software
* 3+ yrs professional Python development.
* Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design with proficiency in object-oriented design principles and extensive experience in Python (preferred), Java, Ruby, Perl, Groovy or Objective-C.
* 2+ yrs professional MySQL experience.
* Ability to work end-to-end on all aspects of MVC including UI work.
* Experience with Flask, Jinja, Bootstrap, or Solr a plus.
* Comfortable with agile dev cycle - we are using advanced scrum methods.
* Broad Internet understanding: TCP/IP programming, basics of how HTTP and other major Internet protocols really work.

Soft Skills
Agile development practices

--
Thank you
Samir Vyas

Email:  [hidden email]
Phone:  408-310-6518 / 408-393-1166
Fax:  866-625-7844

   Connect on LinkedIn (LION, 2600+)
   Follow me on Twitter
Redolent, Inc
Redolent,Inc
4620, Fortran Drive, Ste 201,
San Jose, CA 95134

Follow us on
  Google Apps Authorized Reseller
E-Verified Company
My Blogs
LAMPGurus.com - Opensource technologies, Web 2.0, Cloud computing, CRM, CMS
Personal Blog - Entrepreneurship, Business , News