Standalone Sphinx

Joe Gregorio-2
I'd like to document httplib2[1] using Sphinx as a step
toward getting it into the standard library. When I searched
the archives I only found a message from last September[2]
that indicated it wasn't separable from Python 2.6/3.0 yet.
Is that still the case?

   Thanks,
   -joe

[1] http://code.google.com/p/httplib2
[2] http://mail.python.org/pipermail/doc-sig/2007-September/003660.html

--
Joe Gregorio        http://bitworking.org

Re: Standalone Sphinx

Georg Brandl-2
Joe Gregorio schrieb:
> I'd like to document httplib2[1] using Sphinx as a step
> toward getting it into the standard library. When I searched
> the archives I only found a message from last September[2]
> that indicated it wasn't separable from Python 2.6/3.0 yet.
> Is that still the case?

No, it should now be completely usable for other projects.
The documentation is still somewhat lacking, but I'm working
on this.

Just mail me if you have more questions.

Georg