Stepping up as maintainer

Akai
Hi everyone!

I've stepped up as maintainer of pyblosxom and I'd like to know a little
bit about what both I and we as a team can do to make the project better.
I know there are a lot of blog engines out there so I'd like an idea of
what attracts you to using pyblosxom specifically, so I can make sure to
keep the best parts of what led you here, while continually making
things better.

I'd also like to know what versions you guys are using (and how many
people are using the latest version off GIT) so I can get a general idea
of how often changes should be made into an actual release.

Also, since Will is retiring the site, we have moved to github (the site
part will be up soon). As such, bugs and issues should be submitted
here: https://github.com/pyblosxom/pyblosxom

Thanks!

-Akai