Suggest any document to learn below syntax?

Suggest any document to learn below syntax?

Utpal Brahma
<h1>{{ question.question_text }}</h1>
<ul>
{% for choice in question.choice_set.all %}
    <li>{{ choice.choice_text }}</li>
{% endfor %}
</ul>

I got this syntax in
Writing your first Django app, part 3.

Re: Suggest any document to learn below syntax?

Mike Dewhirst-3
On 11/04/2018 7:51 AM, Utpal Brahma wrote:
> <h1>{{  question.question_text  }}</h1>
> <ul>
> {%  for  choice  in  question.choice_set.all  %}
>      <li>{{  choice.choice_text  }}</li>
> {%  endfor  %}
> </ul>

Try this ...