Summer Internships

Akshit Jain
Hi all!
I am Akshit Jain 2nd year cse undergraduate, I am an open source contributor and works in django.
I build 2-3 projects in django and now I am in search of summer internship as per my skills, also I am ready to learn new skills as per requirements
I am ready to work remotely as well , so if there is any opportunity please inform me, It will be a great help

Thanks and regards,
Akshit