Tables in html tag on, won't stack

Kean Dumba
Hi,

Ive created a table which returns all my data in my.html template.

However, the problem is the second record tags onto the end of the first, instead of wrapping,

i.e/

pk     Name   Surname  pk  Name  Surname
1       John     Smith       2    Jane   Smith

instead of/

PK    Name   Surname
1       John    Smith
2       Jane    Smith

Please advise if there is a simple way to wrap the records so they fully stack?

Best,

Re: Tables in html tag on, won't stack

Rax Otero
Hi,
Can I see how you structured your table?

Best wishes,
Rax

On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 1:15 AM Kean <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Ive created a table which returns all my data in my.html template.

However, the problem is the second record tags onto the end of the first, instead of wrapping,

i.e/

pk     Name   Surname  pk  Name  Surname
1       John     Smith       2    Jane   Smith

instead of/

PK    Name   Surname
1       John    Smith
2       Jane    Smith

Please advise if there is a simple way to wrap the records so they fully stack?

Best,

Re: Tables in html tag on, won't stack

Kean Dumba
Hi Rax,

This was an html issue for me in the end, in how the was table row and table data were coded.
I resolved by coding in this way, and then data was listed.
Thank you for offering to help.

Best,