Tablet PCs?

N6151H
Pls pardon the somewhat off-(python)-topic post.

Wanted to poll the list for feedback / recommeds for Android tablets.  I know xoom will be here shortly, and galaxy pad already is.  Not hugely impressed by what I read on either.  Ups? Downs?  Looks askance?

Cheers,
Nick

Re: Tablet PCs?

Richard Jones-7
On 18 May 2011 14:01, N6151H <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Wanted to poll the list for feedback / recommeds for Android tablets.  I
> know xoom will be here shortly, and galaxy pad already is.  Not hugely
> impressed by what I read on either.  Ups? Downs?  Looks askance?

I recommend going to the http://whirlpool.net.au/ forums for advice.

     Richard