Quantcast

Taking Over Maintainership.

Ben Timby-4
I recently took over maintainership of the Python queues project at
google code hosting.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/queues/0.6.2

I would like to be able to update the package in PyPI as well, how can
this be accomplished? I am unable to contact the original author.

Thanks.

Re: Taking Over Maintainership.

"Martin v. Löwis"
On 26.04.2012 16:59, Ben Timby wrote:
> I recently took over maintainership of the Python queues project at
> google code hosting.
>
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/queues/0.6.2
>
> I would like to be able to update the package in PyPI as well, how can
> this be accomplished? I am unable to contact the original author.

Submit a support request to the PyPI bug tracker (at SF). We will try
to contact the original author ourselves, and if that fails, ask for
some proof that Google indeed given you maintainership to the code.

Regards,
Martin