Teaching algorithm and data structures with Python. Textbooks?

Teaching algorithm and data structures with Python. Textbooks?

Javier Candeira
At Monash there is a plan to move first year programming and CS
courses away from Java. The second semester unit on introduction to CS
(algorithms and data structures) will be taught with Python, and I
have been asked about textbooks. If anyone here has direct experience
with any of the following books, I'll appreciate their comments.
Otherwise, I am guiding myself by amazon comments and, at some point,
we'll have to read the books (natch!), but it will be nice to cull
them beforehand and work with a shortlist.

Rance N. Decaise: Data Structures and Algorithms using Python

Bradley N Miller: Problem Solving with Algorithms and Data Structures
Using Python

Magnus Lie Hetland: Python Algorithms: Mastering Basic Algorithms in
the Python Language

David M. Reed, John Zelle: Data Structures and Algorithms: Using Python and C++

Bruno R. Preiss: Data Structures and Algorithms with Object-Oriented
Design Patterns in Python

I have already seen these resources:
melbourne-pug mailing list
[hidden email]