Team pages merged

Robert Brewer

In an effort to simplify the wiki ever further, I've folded the
snippets from all personal pages back into the single page at
http://www.cherrypy.org/wiki/CherryPyTeam. Some of them were one-
liners anyway, and none of them had been updated for a long time.

Well, almost all. I left Christian's and Sylvain's pages as is. If you
want to leave them as-is, no problem. If you want to merge them
yourselves, or ask me to do so, that's also no problem.

Robert Brewer
System Architect
Amor Ministries