Technical Doubt

Saalim Ali
Hi,

I want send emails from my django app with different from address.My
settings are

EMAIL_BACKEND = 'post_office.EmailBackend'
EMAIL_USE_TLS = True
EMAIL_HOST = 'outlook.office365.com'
EMAIL_HOST_USER = '[hidden email]'
EMAIL_HOST_PASSWORD = 'mypassword'
EMAIL_PORT = 587

DEFAULT_FROM_EMAIL = 'Marketing<[hidden email]>'
SERVER_EMAIL = '[hidden email]'

DEFAULT_BCC_EMAIL = '[hidden email]'
DEFAULT_REPLY_TO_EMAIL = '[hidden email]'

I could able to send email from '[hidden email]' .But if I'm using
another from address it is going to spam mail.Is there any other way to
avoid this?
Simply, I need to set deferent from address in deferent modules.

Re: Technical Doubt

Ayush Goyal
Have you tried sendgrid api ?