Template styles.

Mohemed Misfar
Django has amazing model forms and django froms. In case if i use them, I am unable to get the bootstrap and css styles. I can use raw html forms. but, model forms and django forms are validated itself. in this case how can I get such an amazing bootstrap styles in model forms or django forms.?

Re: Template styles.

Sameer Ahmed
You can create separate template add bootstrap to it. Also add your form to it.
If you want to know how to do it kindly visit   geeksforgeeks.org/django-forms/

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020, 9:19 PM Mohemed Misfar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Django has amazing model forms and django froms. In case if i use them, I am unable to get the bootstrap and css styles. I can use raw html forms. but, model forms and django forms are validated itself. in this case how can I get such an amazing bootstrap styles in model forms or django forms.?

Re: Template styles.

gamesbook
You can also consider using django-crispy-forms; they have a Bootstrap styling option:
and also:
On Saturday, 17 October 2020 at 17:50:30 UTC+2 [hidden email] wrote:
Django has amazing model forms and django froms. In case if i use them, I am unable to get the bootstrap and css styles. I can use raw html forms. but, model forms and django forms are validated itself. in this case how can I get such an amazing bootstrap styles in model forms or django forms.?

Re: Template styles.

Mohemed Misfar
ohhh. great. i will go through this.
Thank you for your response.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack 10/19/20, 12:41:50 PM

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 11:57 AM Derek <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can also consider using django-crispy-forms; they have a Bootstrap styling option:
and also:
On Saturday, 17 October 2020 at 17:50:30 UTC+2 [hidden email] wrote:
Django has amazing model forms and django froms. In case if i use them, I am unable to get the bootstrap and css styles. I can use raw html forms. but, model forms and django forms are validated itself. in this case how can I get such an amazing bootstrap styles in model forms or django forms.?

Re: Template styles.

Ryan Nowakowski
On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 01:47:24AM -0700, Mohemed Misfar wrote:
> Django has amazing model forms and django froms. In case if i use them, I
> am unable to get the bootstrap and css styles. I can use raw html forms.
> but, model forms and django forms are validated itself. in this case how
> can I get such an amazing bootstrap styles in model forms or django forms.?

I like using django-crispy-forms for bootstrap-styled forms

[1] https://simpleisbetterthancomplex.com/tutorial/2018/08/13/how-to-use-bootstrap-4-forms-with-django.html