Tentative Sunday meetup with Wesley Chun

Tentative Sunday meetup with Wesley Chun

kracekumar ramaraju
Hi

 Wesley Chun [0] is in Bangalore this weekend and interested in talking at
BangPypers. The current organizing team is unavailable on Sunday (3rd,
Dec). Wesley Chun is the author of numerous Python books [1], well-known
software engineer and more. It's an excellent chance to meet and have a
conversation with him. We have a venue for the event, but there are no
volunteers to coordinate, and conduct meetup.

We need volunteers to do following tasks.

1. Talk to Wesley Chun about his plan on Sunday, the subject he would like
to talk, and other logistic details.
2. Reply to meetup comments in after publishing the event.
3. Be in the venue before meetup commences and guide participants.
4. Coordinate with the host.

If you're interested, please ping me offline with your phone number. Once
there are volunteers, the next steps will come out.

Thank you Noufal for connecting, and we may need your help once again for
an introduction to Wesley Chun.

[0]: https://twitter.com/wescpy/status/935462882266845185
[1]: http://corepython.com/

--
Thanks & Regards

kracekumar
http://kracekumar.com

Re: Tentative Sunday meetup with Wesley Chun

Noufal Ibrahim KV
On 2017-11-29 14:37, kracekumar ramaraju wrote:
[..]
> If you're interested, please ping me offline with your phone number.
> Once
> there are volunteers, the next steps will come out.
>
> Thank you Noufal for connecting, and we may need your help once again
> for
> an introduction to Wesley Chun.

You're welcome. I've seen Wesley present at a few conferences. He's an
engaging speaker and it'd be a good session if the details can be
managed. I'm going to miss it though. :-/

Re: Tentative Sunday meetup with Wesley Chun

kracekumar ramaraju
Hi

The details of the event are available on meetup page [0] and RSVP is open.

[0]: https://www.meetup.com/BangPypers/events/245526556/