Testing random

12345

Testing random

Grant Edwards-7
On 2015-06-17, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> An alternative explanation is that he's just a plain, old fashioned
> troll, as pointed out by Denis McMahon some weeks ago.  Now what is
> the probability of that? :)

Looks to me like it's asymptotically approaching 1.  I'm going to stop
paying attention now, but I think somebody should keep this thread
going for an infinite number of posts to see if it ever really does
get to 1.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Four thousand
                                  at               different MAGNATES, MOGULS
                                                   gothic solarium!!

Testing random

Ian Kelly-2
On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 8:04 AM, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 2015-06-17, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> An alternative explanation is that he's just a plain, old fashioned
>> troll, as pointed out by Denis McMahon some weeks ago.  Now what is
>> the probability of that? :)
>
> Looks to me like it's asymptotically approaching 1.  I'm going to stop
> paying attention now, but I think somebody should keep this thread
> going for an infinite number of posts to see if it ever really does
> get to 1.

He's apparently closed out the thread already. If he is a troll, at
least he's one who eventually gets bored and leaves. I think it's more
likely though that he just has a massively overblown ego that won't
allow him to admit (maybe even consider) that he may have made a
mistake.

12345