The Baypiggies meeting for April 2012 will be on April 19, instead of April 26th

The Baypiggies meeting for April 2012 will be on April 19, instead of April 26th

Tony Cappellini-2

I'm sending this notice out early this month, so you have time to update your calendars and get all
your iDevices synced to each other.

Due to a conflict with Symantec's meeting room, they've asked us to move our meeting to the third
Thursday this month.

Our meeting will be on April 19th instead of April 26th.

The main presentation is "Ipython: Python At Your fingertips", by Fernando Perez.

There's still time to squeeze in a Newbie Nugget.
If anyone has a topic they would like to Nuggetize, please post a message to the list.

Thanks

Re: The Baypiggies meeting for April 2012 will be on April 19, instead of April 26th

Fernando Perez
On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The main presentation is "Ipython: Python At Your fingertips", by Fernando
> Perez.

Truth in advertising: I'll be more or less presenting the same talk I
gave at PyCon 2012, in case you already saw it and would rather not
get a repeat.  Obviously we can have a discussion on any and all
aspects of IPython, but the 'official' talk (~30 minutes) will be the
same material I presented already.  Sorry if this disappoints you, but
I've had a mad month of talks and I don't have the time right now to
write a new one from scratch.