The FlaskCon Initiative

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
Greetings Bangalore Python UG,

The Python Mauritius UserGroup (pymug.com) along with other usergroups
are organising a FlaskCon, name to be confirmed by the Pallets Team

We would like to know if bangpypers would like to be part of the initiative.
Sending this here as we consider you to one of the main UGs of India.

We could not find a specific mail for the UG, hence the posting here.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
compileralchemy.com <https://www.compileralchemy.com> | github
<https://github.com/Abdur-rahmaanJ/>
Mauritius

Re: The FlaskCon Initiative

Abhiram R
Hi Abdur,
On behalf of Bangpypers, I will mail you to learn more about the specifics
regarding what this will entail.

Regards
Abhiram R

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 11:29 PM Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings Bangalore Python UG,
>
> The Python Mauritius UserGroup (pymug.com) along with other usergroups
> are organising a FlaskCon, name to be confirmed by the Pallets Team
>
> We would like to know if bangpypers would like to be part of the
> initiative.
> Sending this here as we consider you to one of the main UGs of India.
>
> We could not find a specific mail for the UG, hence the posting here.
> Hope to hear from you soon!
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer
> compileralchemy.com <https://www.compileralchemy.com> | github