The database driver doesn't support modern datatime types.

The database driver doesn't support modern datatime types.

Ivan Martić
Hi all,

I am migrating to from development to prod server and getting this error app.

Error started to show after installation of allauth library.
I cant find anything on google related to this topic so I hope you can help me out.

Traceback is saying:
Exception Type: ImproperlyConfigured at /accounts/login/
Exception Value: The database driver doesn't support modern datatime types.

DB is MSSQL and I should have all neccesery installation because it worked previously (on local server - pyodbc, azure...)

Thank you in advance

Re: The database driver doesn't support modern datatime types.

Ivan Martić
resolved.

Microsoft ODBC driver was missing, download it from MS official web page and all is working perfect now