Thought on pyqtDeploy / PyQt on mobile

Bugzilla from me@alandmoore.com
Hello friends.  I'm in the process of researching and writing a book on
PyQt5 development, and I would love to be able to include a chapter on
deploying apps to mobile platforms.  Unfortunately from what I can tell
the story there seems mostly theoretical. I've fiddled with pyqtdeploy,
but there is not much documentation and it appears to require some
non-obvious additional skills beyond Python knowledge.

Can anyone comment one way or the other about the state of PyQt5 on
mobile?  Is pyqtdeploy a workable tool at this point?  Is there good
documentation out there for the process that I'm just missing?

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts and feedback.

Humbly,

Alan Moore (Not the graphic novelist)