Tonight: O'Reilly at BayPIGgies

Aahz
I'm not going to be able to make the meeting.  If anyone's up for
handling this, please respond to Rob and cc the list (so Rob's box
doesn't get flooded).

----- Forwarded message from Rob Orsini <[hidden email]> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
loosely-couple the hell out of everything.

Re: Tonight: O'Reilly at BayPIGgies

Rob Orsini
Anyway, I'm bringing lots of books and I refuse to leave with any. ;)

See you tonight,
Rob

On Sep 15, 2005, at 12:35 PM, Aahz wrote:

> I'm not going to be able to make the meeting.  If anyone's up for
> handling this, please respond to Rob and cc the list (so Rob's box
> doesn't get flooded).
>

> ----- Forwarded message from Rob Orsini <[hidden email]> -----
>
>> To: [hidden email]
>> Cc: Ben Bangert <[hidden email]>
>> Subject: Fwd: BayPIGgies meeting tonight
>> From: Rob Orsini <[hidden email]>
>> Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:36:41 -0700
>>
>> fyi...
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>

>>> From: Marsee Henon <[hidden email]>
>>> Date: September 15, 2005 11:29:40 AM PDT
>>> To: Tony Cappellini <[hidden email]>
>>> Cc: Rob Orsini <[hidden email]>
>>> Subject: BayPIGgies meeting tonight
>>>

>>> HI Tony
>>>
>>> I wanted to let you know that Rob Orsini, who works
>>> here at O'Reilly, will be attending your meeting tonight
>>> and he is coming with some books/promo items to giveaway.
>>>
>>> Will you be there? Or is there someone he can give
>>> our books to? His friend is your speaker tonight.
>>>
>>> I have copied him on this message if you want to let
>>> us know.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> --Marsee
>>>
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>> Marsee Henon
>>> O'Reilly
>>> 1005 Gravenstein Highway North
>>> Sebastopol,   CA   95472
>>> 707-827-7103     800-998-9938
>>> [hidden email]
>>> http://ug.oreilly.com/  http://www.oreilly.com/
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> --
> Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>
> http://www.pythoncraft.com/
>
> The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
> loosely-couple the hell out of everything.

Re: Tonight: O'Reilly at BayPIGgies

Alex Martelli
On 9/15/05, Rob Orsini <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Anyway, I'm bringing lots of books and I refuse to leave with any. ;)

Hope they're O'Reilly Python books -- I'll be glad to sign any Python
Nutshell or Cookbook;)

Alex