Tonight's meetup

Ed Schofield-3
Hi all,

We'll have a great turnout tonight: over 30 people!

So far the talk roster is thin -- just two confirmed -- so we're looking for another volunteer or two to contribute talks or demos. It's a sellout crowd -- now's your big chance to dazzle us! :) Is there anything Pythonic you'd like to share? Feel free to add your talk title to the wiki page:

We might also start a Python jobs forum tonight...

See you soon!
    Ed

--
Dr. Edward Schofield
Python Charmers

Re: Tonight's meetup

Richard Jones-7
On 5 December 2011 13:54, Ed Schofield <[hidden email]> wrote:
> So far the talk roster is thin -- just two confirmed -- so we're looking for
> another volunteer or two to contribute talks or demos. It's a sellout crowd
> -- now's your big chance to dazzle us! :) Is there anything Pythonic you'd
> like to share?

I've just added a glaring omission:

 * behave - Benno Rice, with Richard heckling

:-)

    Richard

Re: Tonight's meetup

Javier Candeira
I've heard about that Richard Heckling guy. Insufferable personality,
but he's good.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Richard Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 5 December 2011 13:54, Ed Schofield <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> So far the talk roster is thin -- just two confirmed -- so we're looking for
>> another volunteer or two to contribute talks or demos. It's a sellout crowd
>> -- now's your big chance to dazzle us! :) Is there anything Pythonic you'd
>> like to share?
>
> I've just added a glaring omission:
>
>  * behave - Benno Rice, with Richard heckling
>
> :-)
>

>    Richard

Re: Tonight's meetup

Tennessee Leeuwenburg-3
I'm working on my presentation now... it will probably suck, so if there is a better lineup I will happily cede my space :)

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Javier Candeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've heard about that Richard Heckling guy. Insufferable personality,
but he's good.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Richard Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 5 December 2011 13:54, Ed Schofield <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> So far the talk roster is thin -- just two confirmed -- so we're looking for
>> another volunteer or two to contribute talks or demos. It's a sellout crowd
>> -- now's your big chance to dazzle us! :) Is there anything Pythonic you'd
>> like to share?
>
> I've just added a glaring omission:
>
>  * behave - Benno Rice, with Richard heckling
>
> :-)
>

>    Richard

Re: Tonight's meetup

rhydwyn beta

I have short intro to GIS in python I can give

On 05/12/2011 3:12 PM, "Tennessee Leeuwenburg" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm working on my presentation now... it will probably suck, so if there is a better lineup I will happily cede my space :)

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:20 PM, Javier Candeira <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've heard about that Richard Heckling guy. Insufferable personality,
but he's good.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Richard Jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 5 December 2011 13:54, Ed Schofield <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> So far the talk roster is thin -- just two confirmed -- so we're looking for
>> another volunteer or two to contribute talks or demos. It's a sellout crowd
>> -- now's your big chance to dazzle us! :) Is there anything Pythonic you'd
>> like to share?
>
> I've just added a glaring omission:
>
>  * behave - Benno Rice, with Richard heckling
>
> :-)
>

>    Richard

Re: Tonight's meetup

David Crisp-2
Would sombody be able to resent the details of the location and how to get
there for this evening?

I have long since deleted that email

On Mon, 5 Dec 2011, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:

> I'm working on my presentation now... it will probably suck, so if there is
> a better lineup I will happily cede my space :)

Re: Tonight's meetup

Javier Candeira
Meetings are hosted by Inspire9 at 1/41 Stewart Street in Richmond.

Map: http://g.co/maps/9jtw9

Taken from the wiki: http://wiki.python.org/moin/MelbournePUG