Trac 1.0.5 was release on 24th of March and we've
provided over 20 fixes and minor enhancements since
A few highlights from this release:
- Hash changeset ids and branch names can be used in
revision ranges (#11050).
- Improved rendering performance using chunked response
when [trac] use_chunked_encoding is True (#11802).
- Improved performance of Git repositories (#11971).
- Header to send when [trac] use_xsendfile is True can be
specified through the option [trac] xsendfile_header.
X-Sendfile is supported in Nginx by specifying
X-Accel-Redirect for the header (#11981).
- Symbolic link can be used for conf/trac.ini in environment
- Hyphen character can be used in WikiProcessor parameter
Additionally, the fixes for 0.12.7 are included in this
Many thanks to the growing number of people who
have, and continue to, support the project. Also
our thanks to all people providing feedback and bug
reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to
use and more effective. Without your invaluable help,
Trac would not evolve. Thank you all.
Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself
useful to like-minded programmers around the world,
and that this release will be an improvement over
the last version.