Track Chair meeting 31st January

Michael Hudson
As discussed in today's more general IRC meeting, I'd like to have a
meeting on the #europython channel on freenode at 5pm centraol
european time to discuss issues to do with the chairing of tracks
(chairing of tracks in the before-conference sense).

Basically, we should talk about which tracks we want, what we will
call them and who will coordinate the process of finding talks for
them.  If you are interested in this latter role, please attend.

Ideally, after this meeting we'd be able to write a Call For Papers.

Cheers,
mwh

--
    . <- the point                                your article -> .