Quantcast

Translations

Robert Lehmann-3
Dear Python Documentation community,

we are proud to announce the *BETA* launch of the translation services
for the official Python documentation as part of Google's Summer of
Code. It is available from

    http://pootle.python.org/

and is open for registration now. We have added a few languages that
we felt would generate enough feedback but are always happy to add
more language teams.

Please note that the software toolchain used to create this service is
still experimental and might probably change substantially. We are
trying our best to maintain stable services but cannot guarantee every
bit you submit will be ultimately usable in our final translation
targets.

If you are experiencing any trouble, want to bring up any suggestions
or have other feedback do not hesitate to contact me or file a ticket
at http://bitbucket.org/lehmannro/sphinx-i18n/issues

Robert Lehmann

Re: Translations

Éric Araujo
This is seriously awesome. Pootle gives us bite-sized items, Web
interface, standard .po compatibility, reviews, and you bridged that to
reST and Sphinx. Kudos!

Re: Translations

Aahz
On Wed, Jul 07, 2010, Robert Lehmann wrote:

> we are proud to announce the *BETA* launch of the translation services
> for the official Python documentation as part of Google's Summer of
> Code. It is available from
>
>     http://pootle.python.org/

W00t!  Good work!

Whenever you're ready to advertise this to the larger Python community,
please post a note to comp.lang.python.announce
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd better not
start writing it."  --Dijkstra

Re: Translations

INADA Naoki-2
Awsome!!!

Please add "Japanese - ja" to support language for us.

--
INADA Naoki  <[hidden email]>