[Tutor] GUI for python Google App Engine

[Tutor] GUI for python Google App Engine

surya k
Hi there,

I just wrote a small game in python and would like to make it a facebook app.

These are the things I wish to know:

1. How to write GUI for my app. I believe, PyQt or Wx wouldn't work in Google App Engine.
2. How to integrate my app with facebook. I went through facebook documentation but couldn't get it clearly..

this is what I require as per the game:

Two players join a game and each player inputs a character..

Any small tutorials that would teach me would be appreciated..

Right now I don't want to learn about GAE or Facebook API in detail. I just want to build my app.